MACS meets every first Friday of the month at 5:00pm. Please check back often for meeting details!
The purpose of the Math and Computer Science Club (officially known as the MACS Club) is to provide an opportunity for both Cochise College and University of Arizona South Computer Science and Mathematics students to have an opportunity to pursue additional presentations, trips, and activities which will expand their knowledge and interest in the field of study.
Silent Auction (The Art of Computer Programming): December 10, 2015
Alice Resources on the Web
Alice is an innovative 3D programming environment that makes it easy to create an animation for telling a story, playing an interactive game, or a video to share on the web. Alice is a freely available teaching tool designed to be a student's first exposure to object-oriented programming. It allows students to learn fundamental programming concepts in the context of creating animated movies and simple video games.
Click on the following links for more information!
Suggest a Seminar Topic
Submit a Bid
Participate in a silent auction fund raiser for the Math and Computer Science Club Cochise College and the University of Aizona South!
You are bidding on a boxed set of Donald Knuth's The Art of Computer Programming, which includes volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4A.
- You must provide a valid email address and phone number that you check regularly.
- The winner must be able to pay their bid in cash.
- The winner must be able to pick up the boxed set in-person in Sierra Vista, AZ
- Bids must be submitted before midnight on December 10, 2015.
- The winner must contact Barb Smith via phone (520-515-5441) or email within 24 hours, or the next highest bidder will become the winner. This process will continue until a winner has been determined.
Current High Bid is
- Vacant, President
- Vacant, Vice President
- Theresa Keckler, Treasurer
- Vacant, Food Committee Chair
- Vacant, Food Committee Vice Chair